I have to admit that I ‘accidentally’ found myself speaking for an event when I signed up to be a presenter in 2008 for Pecha Kucha Brisbane not realising that I would end up speaking in front of a few hundred! Since then, I have been involved in speaking engagements from 2008 until 2012:
- Australia Business Arts Foundation (Qld) Making the Most of Social Media
- QUT IP and Technology Law Clinic 2010 and 2011
- QUT Business School: Fostering Executive Women (FEW) Conversations
- State Library of Queensland The Edge: Shaping Content for the Web workshops
- State Library of Queensland The Edge: We Made This Adobe Photoshop workshops
- Ignite Brisbane
- Virtual Fashion Connection “Secrets of Online Success”
- QANTM Lecture for undergraduate Multimedia students
- Billy Blue College of Design
- Mobile Monday Brisbane September with Brisbane Festival, Samsung, Doo Phone,
- Creative Drinks July ‘Creative Industries Networks’
From 2012, my primary focus switched to a few overseas moves.
- FOSDEM Monitoring and Observability devroom lightning talk
Contact me here for more details regarding speaking opportunities at your next event or webinar.
Due to the preparation required and the commitment involved, I cannot accept and fulfill free speaking engagements unless the organizer is a registered non-profit organization.